Thursday, October 06, 2005

As Requested

I'm back in the swing of school. It's easier to get used to the second time. I'm taking greek 101 and it's not easy. but i like it. I constantly have index cards with grammer rules and vocab words in my pocket so it's keeping me busy.
I'm co-leading a life group on monday nights with Tom, Sarah, and Ashlee. so far it's pretty sweet. there are about 15 of us right now. We're going to be helping out with an urban ministry everyother week and i think it will be a great time to serve and also for us to grow and mature. I'm playing electric guitar tonight at 737 (our campus meeting). it should be fun. we'll see how i do.
I applied at FedEx ground yesterday to be a package handler. hopefully that will work out for me. it's not Starbucks but they pay better and it's a job.
we'll see how well i can pull off doing all three of these things and still be able to do them well. so i could use your prayers because i like to be lazy and that's not an option. so far so good but i haven't started working yet. I've heard that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. so no worries. i guess i just need to let him strengthen me. I'm pretty strong but i think he's got me beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home