Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Brake

It is my hope that now that i have no classes things will slow down for a week. school is such a drain. can i get an amen?
here is a sample list of things that i would like to do before school starts again.
-read something fun
-refinish a coffee table and an end table
-make the weather warmer
-hang out with matt bartley
-really listen to some music

that's my list. i might not get it all done and i'm sure that other things will fill the time. I think that the best part of time off from school is the beginning. when you make all the high and lofty goals of all the things that you want to do like undertaking a comprehensive study of the minor propheits etc. some how you always feel like you'll be able to do it all in one week. but that time mostly gets spent sleeping or infront of the TV. still that first day when you dream of all that could be done is so hopeful and idealistic that first day is a good day.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe number 1 should be "learn how to use spell check. I think it's "spring break", unless you meant that as a double meaning in which case I'm an ignorant jerk...

Have a good week!

1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

omigosh! i'm not the only nerd who corrects spelling on people's blogs/websites:) good job, daniel!!
gotta love you guys:)

btw, patrick, i hope you have a great break!!

2:40:00 PM  
Blogger m@77#&w 13. said...

hang out with me it's easy...

11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Patrick Knable said...

I did infact mean that as a double meaning because it is my hope that spring break will slow things down like a brake.
the very second i wrote that i thought that mom would correct my spelling... but dan... didn't see that coming. I am glad you at least gave me half credit for thinking of using a double meaning

12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

i should have known!

8:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave you an out, so you could use that as an excuse....

1:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ALL are dorks. :) ~Rach

9:40:00 PM  
Blogger yack said...

Shouldn't that be
You are ALL dorks, Rach?
...joining the DorkClub...
Yack

4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home